What is included?
Madeline Moves App (Compatible with IOS and Android)
NEW! Move. Sweat. Shred. Anywhere is now included!
Access to Move. Sweat. Shred. 8 Week Workout Plan (App format only)
Weekly Moves Workouts (5 new workouts EVERY week)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I have already purchased the MOVE SWEAT SHRED GUIDE, does that mean I receive access to the app for free?
No, access to the app is above and beyond MSS alone. It provides access to new weekly workouts and future guides when they become available to the app and is well worth the investment!
2. How many workouts are available on the app per week?
5 Workouts: Upper Body, Lower Body, Cardio + Core, and Full Body. They range from 45-70 minutes depending on whether your choose to extend with the last circuit (optional) or not. Take a look at my highlighted IG stories for examples
3. If I have already purchased the Tighter Together workouts via the app, does that give me access to new workouts?
No, Tighter Together challenges are offered as separate group plans on the app and are YOURS FOREVER to keep, but they are separate from the subscription.
4. Can I complete MSS and the weekly workouts from home?
YES. Some machines will be used, but there is usually an easy alternative and you can always e-mail me for the "at-home modifications" for MSS upon purchase (email@example.com)
5. What will I Need to Complete these Workouts?
HOME WORKOUT EQUIPMENT LIST:
1. DUMBBELLS-- I RECOMMEND A VARIETY IF POSSIBLE, RANGING FROM 5-20 LBS, BUT THE SPECIFIC AMOUNTS WILL DEPEND ON YOUR FITNESS LEVEL.
2. RESISTANCE CABLES WITH HANDLES or LOOP BANDS-- (SUBSTITUTE FOR CABLE MACHINE)- THE RESISTANCE ALSO DEPENDS ON FITNESS LEVEL. The LOOP Bands are very versatile as you can wrap them around anything stationary as well as use them during the MSS: ANYWHERE workouts, so I recommend those! Yellow, Red and Blue are the resistance levels I use most and range from 5-65 lbs resistance. The discount is applied through this link!
3. KETTLEBELL- THE WEIGHT COULD BE ANYWHERE FROM 15-40 LBS AND ISN'T REQUIRED, BUT IS HELPFUL! YOU CAN ALWAYS SUBSTITUTE A SINGLE DUMBBELL AND HOLD IT ON IT'S END TO CREATE A SIMILAR TOOL
4. MEDICINE BALL- THESE ARE SO VERSATILE AND I DO RECOMMEND GETTING ONE IF YOU CAN-- 10-15 LBS WOULD BE IDEAL.
5. RESISTANCE BANDS- THESE ARE GREAT FOR UPPING THE INTENSITY OF LEG DAY, AND THIS LINK NCLUDES AN APPLIED DISCOUNT!
6. STEP- COULD BE A CHAIR, A STURDY BOX, ANYTHING
7. OPTIONAL: BARBELL, JUMP ROPE, CARDIO MACHINES